Hi matt,

Thanks for reply. Currently I was looking for running CPU and GPU workloads
together on Gem5. Like running square and hello world application on cpu
and gpu. For that I have tried running by adding  --
subprocess.call(["--cmd=./tests/test-progs/hello/bin/x86/linux/hello",
'--cpu-type=DerivO3CPU', "--l1d_size=32kB", "--l1i_size=32kB",
"--l2_size=256kB", "--  caches", "--l2cache", "--l3cache", "--l3_size=8MB",
"--num-cpus=8", "--mem-size=8192MB"])
in apu_se.py , but its not reading the file in command. Can there be a way
to run cpu gpu workloads in parallel. Like first offloading GPU workload
from cpu and then on other cores we can run cpu workloads. If
thats possible please guide. And also I was trying to see if shared LLC
between CPU and GPU can be added in Gem5, if there's  a way for adding
that, it will also be good.
Regards,
Ravikant