Hi Ravikant,

If I understand your request, you are trying to run multiple processes (one
on CPU, one on CPU+GPU) simultaneously.  I have never tried doing this, and
thus do not know how to make it work or not.  My guess though is that gem5
does not support running multiple concurrent processes.  Sorry I don't have
better news; maybe someone else who knows more about this can help.

In terms of shared LLC: that is already done, effectively, with the
directory between the CPU and GPU in apu_se.py.  By default its size is 0B
(i.e., it just acts as a directory, not a cache) but you can change the
size.

Thanks,
Matt