I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-02.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2007-02-11
IETF LC End Date: 2007-03-08
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Comments: as already signaled this document has a real issue with its title.
I recommend to take a model, for instance RFC 2851.

Some minor details:
 - ToC and 6, pages 2 and 6: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments
 - 2 page 3: the way STD 58 is referenced is inelegant (but it seems the
   issue is more in the STD 58 covering multiple RFCs...)
 - 6 page 6: perhaps to add the "editor" mention is the thing to do?
 - 7 pages 6 and 8: to cite the last I-D and status of RFCs is not the usage.

Regards

[EMAIL PROTECTED]