Hi Francis,

Thanks for your review. The draft does say 'obsoletes' in the Abstract and includes Appendix B on Changes since RFC 3682, but I guess we can say this explicitly.

Wrt. your TrustRadius comment, the intent was to say that you would accept any value within TrustRadius from 255. I.e., with trustradius 1, 255-1 = 254 would be OK. The simplest possible fix would be replacing "of 255" with "from 255", but I'm not sure whether that would be much clearer; in fact the whole "TrustRadius" concept could be reworded out of the text given that it isn't mentioned anywhere else (anymore)

The text was:

   The main applicability of GTSM is for directly connected peers.  GTSM
   could be used for non-directly connected sessions as well, where the
   recipient would check that the TTL is within "TrustRadius" (e.g., 1)
   of 255 instead of 255. [...]