On 2008-12-10, at 10:15, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I fixed the references to obsolete standards.

You fixed some, but not all. I'll leave the following (edited) RFC Editor Note in place: "Please make the following replacements to the document references: RFC2960 -> RFC4960, RFC1831 -> draft-ietf-nfsv4- rfc1831bis"

As an FYI, I have been relying
on rfc-editor.org check if RFC numbers were obsolete or not. It did not
classify  several  RFCs as obsolete.

The missing case was RFC793 obsoleting RFC675; the other ones were there. I asked the RFC Editor to add that.

Lars

PS: Robert, we can continue the discussion of your gen-art review while this document enters IESG Evaluation.