(Oops, it seems I forgot to forward this)

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-gmpls-lsp-reroute-04.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2009-08-31
IETF LC End Date: 2009-08-31
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 2 and 8 page 12: Author's Addresses -> Authors' Addresses

 - 1 page 3: i.e. -> i.e.,

 - 2.1 page 4: please introduce the ERO (Explict Route Object) abbrev
  (note the TLV abbrev is supposed to be common so doesn't need to be
   introduced, cf
    http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-style-guide/abbrev.expansion.txt )

 - 2.1 page 5: IF_IF -> IF_ID

 - 2.2 page 6 and 2.3 page 6: conformant -> compliant

 - 2.2 page 6: Re-routing -> re-routing

 - 2.2 page 6: is note -> is not

Note: the usage of rerouting/re-routing is not very uniform...

Regards (and sorry for the delay)

francis.dup...@fdupont.fr