francis.dup...@fdupont.fr [mailto:francis.dup...@fdupont.fr] writes:

> Nits/editorial comments:
>  Technical:
>
>   - 13 page 147: I have a concern about 'TLS or IPsec handshake' because
>    there is no such thing like 'IPsec handshake'. I suggest to ask IPsec
>    people to check if this must be changed and if yes to get a better
>    wording.

This seems _very_ nit-picky to me ;-).  While technically correct, IKE is
often colloquially referred to as the IPsec "handshake", e.g., by no less a
personage than Radia Perlman (see
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-tutorial-01).

>  Large scope editial:
>
>   - Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments
>    (ToC page 6, A. page 152 and in the text itself, for instance 1 page
> 7
>     in Failover)

According to the Oxford Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language, both
"acknowledgement" and "acknowledgment" are valid spellings, the difference
being that the former is the British usage & the latter the American.  I
prefer the British usage because it's just way more classy.  Deal with it
:-).