hi Francis

Thanks for the review. The first nit, yes, i think I missed the one preferred
by the RFC editor (this will be fixed by them anyway). The second one, ABNFs
are not exactly figures, but in one of my earlier RFCs, someone asked for a
caption for it and that is why I have been putting them as figures. If the
editor has a better way of doing it, they will fix it anyway.

So, at this point, to minimize confusion due to versioning, etc., I'd like to
defer these changes to the editing phase.

Thanks,
-acbegen