Vijay, Jari:

Thanks for your comments. (R13) and (R14) are security related
requirements and to clarify this point, I have expanded on these
requirements:

(R13) A solution MUST be capable of detecting and properly handling a
situation where the same MAC address appears behind two different Ethernet
Segment (whether inadvertently or maliciously).

(R14) A solution MUST be capable of associating a MAC address to a
specific Ethernet Segment (sticky MAC) in order to help limit malicious
traffic into a network for that MAC address. This capability can limit the
appearance of spoofed MAC address on a network. When this feature is
enabled, the MAC mobility for such sticky MAC addresses are disallowed and
the traffic for such MAC addresses from any other Ethernet Segment MUST be
discarded.

Regards,
Ali