Hi Ben,

>I understood one of the purposes of this draft is to clarify the usage
of group CoAP. I think it's reasonable to expect such clarification to
include(normative or otherwise) guidance on how to use it safely.  I
recognize that there is some guidance there already, but I think you
could take a stronger position on some aspects.

Response:
Okay.  I agree with that suggestion.  We will update the text to make
stronger recommendations as per your previous comments once we get the
guidance from Barry about how to handle the normative text.

Best Regards,

Akbar