Ben, Thank you very much for your on-spot review. I agree with your comments.
And thank you Akbar for starting to address Ben’s questions.

I have also reviewed the draft, and observe that a few other ADs have raised
the Informational classification as an issue as well. One of the suggested ways
out of the issue is to re-classify the document as Experimental. Perhaps that
might be a way forward, while being able to retain some of the protocol
definitions/extensions that this document does.

I will not hold a Discuss on this document, because other ADs already do.
However, I have a number of my own comments that you may consider if you find
them useful. I’ll send them shortly.

Jari