Ralph, many thanks for your in-depth review! And thanks for being on the
Gen-ART team. And than you Himanshu for suggesting ways to deal with the issues.

I agree with Ralph that there are points where this document could be clearer.
The one case that I felt personally strongly about was the part about what
number the sequence numbers must start from. The text makes the reader wonder
if one should read it literally, or if the starting number is handled
differently. It would be better to be explicit.

I have balloted no-obj for this document, but would very much like to see the
discussion with Ralph continue and some changes based on the comments adopted.

Jari