Hi Jari, Suresh,

Thank you for your suggestion.  How about this, after each of the four uses of
“must immediately start” (in C3, C8, S3, and S6), we add the sentence:

    It is unnecessary for the <protocol> [client/server] to wait
    for the remote peer to initiate the <protocol> first.

Would this be helpful?

Thanks,
Kent