[+barry]

I apologize to reply to myself, but I would be remiss to not mention that Barry
Leiba had a related COMMENT on the "must immediately start” text.   His
suggestion is to remove the words “MUST immediately” (i.e. Just have “start”).
As he writes: "What *else* might the client [server] do, which merits a MUST
here?”

While I personally do think that it is “MUST immediately”, I think that the
wording is still be accurate without it...and thus simply removing these two
words provides an alternate way to resolve Suresh’s comment.  Thoughts?

Thanks,
Kent