I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Document: draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: Feb-26-2016
IETF LC End Date: Not known
IESG Telechat date: Not known

This document is ready as a BCP, however, it does have 1 Minor issue
that I detail below.

Major: 0
Minor: 1
Nits: 0

Minor:
- S1, "Other RAI working groups develop extensions to SIP that do not
 change the core protocol, new applications of SIP, and other
 technologies for interactive communication among humans."

 Are we intentionally limiting interactive communications only to
 "humans"?  I would suspect that this would be limiting, no?  A
 bunch of SIP SUBS/NOTs happen between automaton, or machines.
 Surely we don't want to exclude these in the future.  My suggestion
 would be to simply take out the phrase "among humans".

Thanks,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)