Hi Vijay,

I appreciate the review and comment.

> That is, are the schemes (urn, eidr) part of the case-insensitive string
> match?

Yes, it looks like

"Lexical equivalence of EIDR-URN is defined by case-insensitive string match."

should say

"Lexical equivalence of URN-EIDR is defined by case-insensitive string match."

This would confirm that the entire URN-EIDR string defined in
"Declaration of syntactic structure" is considered for matching,
including "urn:eidr:".

In fact, it looks like all instances of "EIDR-URN" should be replaced
by "URN-EIDR" [ed.: this was missed in the original publication].

Does this make sense?

Best,

-- Pierre