-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Brian E Carpenter [mailto:brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2017年10月26日 3:23
收件人: Alissa Cooper; Qin Wu
抄送: gen-art@ietf.org;
draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods....@ietf.org; l...@ietf.org
主题: Re: [Gen-art] Genart telechat review of
draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-09

A small response in line below:

On 26/10/2017 04:16, Alissa Cooper wrote:
> Brian, thank you for your review. Qin, thanks for your responses. I have
> entered a No Objection ballot that captures the remaining open issue
> concerning one-way vs. two-way delay. One further comment below.
>
>> On Oct 18, 2017, at 9:09 PM, Qin Wu <bill...@huawei.com> wrote:

Yes. Maybe it would help to mention in the Introduction of
ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods that some elements of the data model
are fully defined in ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam. The current text says
"It is separated from the generic YANG model for connectionless OAM" but does
not tell the reader to go and read the generic model!

[Qin]: Good suggestion, we will consider this. Thanks.

    Brian