-------- Original message --------From: Ludwig Seitz <ludwig_se...@gmx.de>
Date: 22/12/2019  12:36  (GMT+00:00) To: Elwyn Davies <elw...@dial.pipex.com>,
gen-art@ietf.org Cc: last-c...@ietf.org,
draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params....@ietf.org, a...@ietf.org Subject: Re: [Gen-art]
[Ace] Genart last call review of
  draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-06 Hello Elwyn,I have now submitted -09 to fix
the minor issues and nits, which Iforgot in my -08.Comments
inline.Regards,LudwigOn 2019-12-14 23:46, Elwyn Davies via Datatracker
wrote:<deleted>> s3.1:  The text in s3.2 of
draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-03 contans> the following>>     The
COSE_Key MUST contain the required key members for a COSE_Key of that>     key
type and MAY contain other COSE_Key members, including the "kid" (Key>     ID)
member.>>     The "COSE_Key" member MAY also be used for a COSE_Key
representing a>     symmetric key, provided that the CWT is encrypted so that
the key is not>     revealed to unintended parties. The means of encrypting a
CWT is explained>     in [RFC8392]. If the CWT is not encrypted, the symmetric
key MUST be>     encrypted as described in Section 3.3.>> These riders probably
apply to all the subsectons of s3 and to s4.1 and could> be included in the
currently empty main section text.>Here I disagree. The text explicitly refers
todraft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession, saying that the contents of the'cnf',
'req_cnf' and 'rs_cnf' parameters use the syntax of the 'cnf'claim from section
3.1 of draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession.The requirements in section 3.2
draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possessionfollow from the use of the definitions in
3.1.I don't see the value of reiterating such a long text from that
documenthere, when an explicit reference is already