On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 7:17 PM Vijay Gurbani via Datatracker <
nore...@ietf.org> wrote:

> Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
> Review result: Ready with Nits

> by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
> like any other last call comments.

> <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
>
> Document: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-??
> Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
> Review Date: 2019-12-17
> IETF LC End Date: 2019-11-25
> IESG Telechat date: 2019-12-19
>
> I have reviewed about 1/2 of the I-D, up to Section 12 (page 297).  I will
> review the remaining 1/2 before the telchat, but I suspect that given my
> very
> high level overview of the draft, my disposition will not change.

> the
> portion of the draft I reviewed, there are some minor nits that can easily
> be
> fixed.
>
> Major issues: 0
>
> Minor issues: 0
>
> Nits/editorial comments: 4 ("Sn" means Section n):
> 1/ Appendix A: s/No correesponding explanation/No corresponding
> explanation/

Fixed.

2/ S1: s/authoritative complete/authoritatively complete/

I went with "authoritative and complete"

3/ S1.7 (page 12): "associable" or "associated to"

Went with "can be associated with".

> 4/ There are many long lines that go beyond 80 characters, see S1.9, the
> bullet
> that starts with “o  Open files can be …”,

I don't see sny long lines here, either in the .txt or .xml.

>  Table 1,

Here the .txt is OK but the .xml has long line.   WIll clean up  to make
future
editing of the .xml easier.