On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 3:09 PM Vijay Gurbani <vijay.gurb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear David: Thanks for addressing my comments.  Regarding not being able
> to see long lines as I report below, please see the attached screenshot
> corresponding to the "htmlized" version of the draft.
>
> I see it now.   The same thing happens in the  "htmlized" version of
rfc5661.   This is due to a very long title within a reference to an open
group spec with xml2rfc deciding to reproduce this title in full in the
link and doing so without line folding.   I feel both are bugs but I'm sure
the second is a bug.  I was able to get around this by adding "abbrev='Open
Group'" to the <title> element.   The result looks reasonable to me but the
rfc editor might decide it is wrong in some way.