Hi Bala'zs,

Thank you for the reply and clarifications. I still have a question on Q2.

    Q2:

    >> The first line of the 2nd paragraph of the Introduction says:
    >>
    >> “This document describes the concepts needed by any DetNet data plane
specification…”

    >> What is meant by DetNet data plane specification? The definition of
DetNet flows over a specific network technology? Please clarify, or reference
if already defined elsewhere.

    > <BV> Data plane documents focuses how DetNet packets are recognized and
served according to DetNet service and forwarding sub-layer functions.
    >The next sentence is intended to clarify that.

    The next sentence is fine. It is just a little unclear to me what the
definition of DetNet data plane specification actually is. Is it a
specification that
    defines the combination of service sub-layer using protocol X and
forwarding sub-layer using protocol Y?

Regards,

Christer