Hi Daniel,
About the difference between the draft and RFC4303 when reading for the first
time I thought that section 7 is not the same as 2.8 in RFC4303 about integrity
only but it was my mistake. So forget this comment. Still you use
authentication while RFC4303 use integrity but the recommendation is the same.
Roni