Probably the best place to put a plug would be the in templates used by Huggle.
 "If you think this warning is inappropriate, report it [[here]]"  That way
people that insist on using off-putting templates in edge cases are
automatically directing any offended parties to the attention of people who
will respond to there concern more carefully. Maybe that could short-circuit
the escalating defensiveness that often occurs between newbies and patrollers.

BirgitteSB