On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 10:52 AM,  <carolmoor...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I had a bit of trouble figuring out what the targets and strategy for
> increasing participation are, however.

The part you just pasted linked to
<http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Movement_Strategic_Plan_Summary/Summary>,
which gives these as the 2015 targets:

* Increase the total number of people served to 1 billion
* Increase the number of Wikipedia articles we offer to 50 million
* Ensure information is high quality by increasing the percentage of
material reviewed to be of high or very high quality by 25 percent
* Encourage readers to become contributors by increasing the number of
total editors per month who made >5 edits to 200,000
* Support healthy diversity in the editing community by doubling the
percentage of female editors to 25 percent and increase the percentage
of Global South editors to 37 percent

Did you already see that? If you didn't see that, then I think those
are the targets and the last seems to be related to this list.

If you already saw it, then what other targets are you looking for? We
might have another page bout it somewhere.

Casey

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023