Dear esteemed colleagues,

I'm enjoying the gendergap list, but I'm getting confused about what each
message is referring to.  It might be good to state your topic instead of
using, 'he', 'she', and 'they.'  With a few relatively concurrent topics under
discussion, which is fine, I want to make sure I am following, without having
to go through several days of email strings.  It doesn't seem like a bad idea
to make that url on your topic available, either.  As I scroll down, you lose
me, I see no name for the person under discussion and no link either, might be
hidden in the list underbrush...

I recently referred to Anita S.  I don't know her, don't know how she would be
contacted, Andreas.  I don't know if she contributes to Wikipedia, even.
Anyone who might have weighed in without first exploring the nature of her work
missed it's essence.  Evidence is useful to this forum and its mission.

KSRolph