I figure it's high time to start a positive (or call to action oriented)
focus thread again that is focused on empowering women on this list to
share.

Women - and those who identify as - what have you been editing lately?

---

I've been working hard at building my "to do" lists for the crowdsourcing
aspect of my World Digital Library project. I miss having time to edit and
write larger articles, but, that isn't in the cards yet.

On the flipside, I've been helping out at Articles for Creation again. We
have a backlog of over 1000!!!
 :)

Sarah

*Sarah Stierch*
*Museumist, open culture advocate, and Wikimedian*
*www.sarahstierch.com*