On 5/18/2013 12:35 PM, Jane Darnell wrote:
Good luck with the AfC backlog Sarah - it depresses me to just think
about that.

*Wow, I didn't even know it existed. So there actually are people who will create an article (of interest to them) if you put up some refs, maybe an outline. I have a bunch of folders with that sort of thing just keeping adding refs to but never get around to...

Definitely something to help increase number of women-related articles (though not too many of mine are).

Or increase our ability to generate them, especially those who may be have more enthusiasm for the referencing stage than the writing and defending edits stages...