It's worth additionally noting that as far as I can tell Russia Aviation is
associated with a real-world group that has previously doxxed editors with
severe consequences, and has a specific agenda that has nothing to do with
gender gap issues.  I'm keeping them off the list as best I can, but have
been a bit MIA for the last week and a half.

Best,
Kevin Gorman