Unfortunately despite multiple complaints about this group hijacking
users from a Wikimedia list by maliciously harvesting email addresses,
Google has yet to take any visible action.

Fae

I unsubscribed from that group after some particularly vitriolic abuse directed at Fae, something that actually managed to repulse me into hitting unsubscribe almost immediately, abuse that had absolutely nothing really to do with the purported issue under which it was raised, making it apparent that the person in question was really just looking for an opportunity to say it. I do not want that in my inbox.

I recommend everyone else here who cares about the values this list is meant to uphold do likewise ASAP.

Daniel Case