@Risker, the double standard is that several individuals dropped f-bombs on
the page, but only the woman got tsked.  Talk pages of various users, not
to mention the arbitration committee's pages, routinely contain f-bombs,
which I have never seen anyone remark on.  JimboTalk has occasionally seen
some respectful and considerate pushback, but nothing like the strident
comments on the Signpost piece. True, there was a former arbitrator who had
an essay about the word deleted, but that was before my time.  In the
current climate, an individual can drop the c-bomb on a women's task force
page with impunity, while someone who marks such a thread with a NSFW tag
can be permabanned for doing so. Wikipedia has become f-Wikipedia; Keilana
has claimed her place at the table.