Am Sam, den 28.02.2004 schrieb Yasser Chaddad um 22:36: > Dear all, > > I recently discussed this issue with a member of the WORLD ARABIC > TRANSLATORS ASSOCIATION (WATA): > > http://www.arabicwata.org/Arabic/index.html. > > Some members are willing to volunteer in translation work and they > already did for other purposes. However, I do not know any of them who > uses Linux (yet). They offered to post on their website (still in trial > phase) a few words in Arabic about joining Arabeyes, with the necessary > links. A volunteering banner that links to Arabeyes could be possible. > Any ideas? > > Salam > Yasser
Sure I am all for it, I hope we can find that banner and give it to you, Nadim can you please search for it you know this is crucial, and those ppl are for sure great we can learn a lot of them and we can improve our work and make it spread among those ppl. Yeah this was definetely a smart move! thanx Yasir! yours Arafat > _______________________________________________ > General mailing list > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general > > m _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

