On Tue, 6 Feb 2018, jan iversen wrote:
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 at 12:40, Henk P. Penning <penn...@uu.nl> wrote:

Hi,

   PS To get the "attic'ed" project list, I parse

     svn ls https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/attic/site/docs/projects

   stripping '.html', and ignoring entries with a '-' ;
   is there a better way ?

I normally use the xdocs directory that is xml and easier to parse.

  I don't see a 'date' field in the xdocs files ;
  I really would like to have a list like

    [ { dist_path : "beehive"
      , to_attic  : "2010-01-15"
      }
    , ...
    ]

  Because "moving stuff into the attic", is what PMC Attic does,
  it is fine to provide this info (authoratively) on attic.a.o/,
  rather than somewhere else.
  Other (automated) processes can fetch it from "attic.a.o/".

  It means (yet) another item in the "process" list ... ;
  is that a problem ? I will provide an initial file, of course.

  Ideas ?

  Thanks ; regards,

  Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penn...@uu.nl     \_/