> On 22 Apr 2018, at 10:17, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 21 April 2018 at 12:57,  <j...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> After having studied the solution proposed by Sebb, I have decided to add my
>> proposal again.
>>
>> My proposal has one outstanding TODO:
>> - add a .htaccess to projects that catches * and redirect to
>> attic.js?<project>
>
> That needs testing to ensure it works properly.
Just as with your solution, testing is always needed. That is the reason I did
not touch any production files, but added test.html

>> - change attic.js to use project name instead of a number
>> Apart from that my solution is working, and seen from the outside the Attic
>> site is identical, responding to the same url as before.
>
> Apart from:
> The non-project HTML file resolution.html does not use the new list of
> projects
It will, look in test.html then you can see how that will be done in the
production files that non-project.

> The project/* files don't allow for additional info such as is present
> in some of the existing XML files
It actually does, just add that information to the description field.

> The site does not work if a client does not support Javascript
Correct, but nowadays that is hardly a problem.