On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 at 07:16, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:

> Le vendredi 2 avril 2021, 02:11:24 CEST sebb a écrit :
> > >
> > > yes, agree

> > > making explicit GitBox vs GitHub can be useful
> >
> > Not sure what you mean by that.
> is seems frenglish is about a mindset in associating words :)
>
> I mean that we should not only talk about "Git" but more precisely how things
> are handled both on GitBox and GitHub, our 2 concrete Git server solutions,
> because both have different features that should be kept in sync.

Agreed. AFAIK that is supposed to happen, but there may be bug in the
tooling or a temporary fault that prevents proper synchronisation.

> I was really surprised that Falcon Git repository had a different name on
> GitBox vs GitHub: we need to check both systems.

I don't think it is our responsibility to check that the two systems agree.
We have no direct control over them so if they get out of step that
not something we can fix.

However if we do notice an issue, then of course we should report it.

I've reported the Falcon issue as a part of