------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C1D491.35E91A20

Hello, does anyone know of a textmode configuration tool for samba.conf? =
 I have seen several gui ones but I don't have X installed.  Would it be =
just as easy to edit it with Vi?  I am not experienced with this.  =
Thanks for any help.  Jeff

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C1D491.35E91A20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello, does anyone know of&nbsp;a =
textmode=20
configuration tool for samba.conf?&nbsp; I have seen several gui ones =
but I=20
don't have X installed.&nbsp; Would it be just as easy to edit it with =
Vi?&nbsp;=20
I am not experienced with this.&nbsp; Thanks for any help.&nbsp;=20
Jeff</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C1D491.35E91A20--