At 08:22 AM 8/27/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>RedHat 7.3 - 4 CDs (CD1-Install, CD2-Extras(?),
>CD3(?), CD4-Docs) (Bill, I know you are familiar with
>this as you made the excellent set for the BRLUG CD
>library already.)
>
>Mandrake 8.2 - 3 CDs (CD1, CD2, CD3)
>
>Knoppix - 1 CD(?)
>
>LibraNet - X CDs?

Wait. I am confused now. Are we burning the full, commercial CDs? Can
library patrons burn these CDs legally? Can you burn the full Red Hat
distribution set and give it away? I know you can do that with the "open
source" ISOs, but what about the full distribution set? What about for
LibraNet?

I feel strongly that the users of the CDs should be able to copy and
distribute whatever they get from the libraries.

I want to be sure we are in full compliance with all of the licenses for
each of these distributions. I know we are pretty much kosher with Knoppix,
but what about Red Hat and LibraNet?

Regards, Dustin

---
Dustin Puryear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>