> Wait. I am confused now. Are we burning the full, commercial CDs? Can
> library patrons burn these CDs legally? Can you burn the full Red Hat
> distribution set and give it away? I know you can do that with the
> "open source" ISOs, but what about the full distribution set? What
> about for LibraNet?

You may redistribute the downloaded versions of the ISOs from Red Hat,
or any derived works in any means you wish. However, you need to be
careful with using the trademark "Red Hat Linux". I believe you can't
label the disc exactly as such. IIRC, their web site clarifies this, or
you can ask an RH employee in #redhat on the FreeNode IRC Network.

-Tim