                From:   Doug Riddle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Sent:   Thursday, August 29, 2002 10:57 AM
                To:     General@brlug.net
                Subject:        Re: distros for newbies? was Re:
[brlug-general] Proposed distributions to donate

                No, but we did have some Lycoris people join the Libranet
user group
                in the last couple of weeks.  It was about the latest
release, I do
                not know if it left them cold, or didn't come in time or
what.  Just
                that they siad they would miss the community, but not the
Lycoris.