It would be nice to live close enough to anything to be able to get any
sort of broadband. well I could get satelite, but I won't waste my money
on that. dial up is better for gaming than that crap.

Maybe if I get to move closer to the office I can turn me up one of
those 8Mb dsl's like the other guy got. (I don't know if he is keeping
it uncapped like that, but I bet he does =)