Ah, yeah, not bad. We use a VPS with another company, but I can see the
advantage. Plus, I can't get a VPS for $20/mo.

--
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414

Author, "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices

Identity Management, LDAP, and Linux Integration