Are there any numbers about how many slices are sold out of one server
(hardware)?
Can processes on the other slices bog your slice to halt?

Then on the other hand, if you have to pay it upfront, it could mean
that it buys you one blade out of blade server farm and the cases above
cease to exist.

Petri