On Nov 15, 2007 12:48 PM,  <dixoncole at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's ok -  let me know the next time you're going up.  I have an hour
> toward my PP-ASEL - need to get back after it.

Took me a year, but glad I did it.  Always wanted to do it since I was a kid.

> What's 100LL go for these days?

I'm flying to CCA for Thanksgiving and it's running $4.28 there last I
checked.  Planes are rented wet here, so don't really know local
prices.

>  I'd be glad to pitch in on expenses...

That's always appreciated.  Something my fishing buddies should make
note of.  ;-)