On Nov 16, 2007 9:29 AM, worms <worm402 at gmail.com> wrote:
> What are the flight restrictions over Baton Rouge like?
>
> Is it fairly open if you maintain 2,000 AGL and stay away from the airport?

Baton Rouge is "class C" airspace, meaning that you must be in contact
with the controller, but you can just about fly where you want within
reason (since 9/11 over stadiums and large gatherings are off limits).
 It would probably be best to have a plan of where to go first and let
the controller know beforehand what areas/headings would be flown.  Of
course avoiding the approach paths to the runways would be a good idea
too unless the commercials don't mind being delayed due to me putzing
around.  ;-)