I was using a card I already had around the house. You get what you pay for. if
you have a better tuner card for $13 please post the link for the rest of us.
I also said I was looking at digital cards. I plan to upgrade very soon. If I
am going to spend more money on a card I want it to work beyond the next two
years.

Andrew Baudouin <andrewmb at gmail.com> wrote: um, stop right there.... WinTV
Go (BTTV)  lacks hardware MPEG-2
encoding, so your cpu will be wasted on that.  In addition, the
quality of their analog tuner lags far behind that of the PVR (ivtv)
models.