Openfiler is a linux distro aimed at being a SAN/NAS server. I'm running
it here as an iSCSI target for my virtual machine servers, and it's
working very well. Early this week I had some issues with it, and
decided to pay the maintainers for help with it. They ended up logging
into my system, fixing the problems, and then sent me detailed messages
about what they fixed. Good experience all around