Hey Keith, thanks for your feedback. You can see from the command line bit I
pasted that it should not be necessary to include a -w and -c value,
although initially when installed the command did have those arguments. I
removed them for the sake of testing, but I'm happy to try with them added
to the command again.

Using NSClient++, was there anything you needed to do on the client-side in
order to make it play right? I'm thinking there should not be.