Wait, what did you en up with?   There was nothing above.  Top posting is bad

Mark A. Lappin, CCNA, MCSE:Security | Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry
Director of Information Technology
11314 Cloverland Ave | Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Ph: 225.291.9094 ext 245 | Fax: 225-291-5778  | Mobile: 225-362-2770
www.lmfj.com<http://www.lmfj.com>

On Mar 24, 2011, at 16:39, "Jarred White"