From: General [mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net] On Behalf Of Mark A. Lappin
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 3:12 PM
To: general@brlug.net
Subject: [brlug-general] old tapes

Does anybody have a recommendation for a company who can handle destruction of
old backup tapes (and associated data on said tapes).

Mark A. Lappin, CCNA, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator | Lee Michaels Fine
Jewelry
Director of Information Technology
11314 Cloverland Ave | Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Ph: 225.368.3645 | Fax: 225.368.3675
ma...@lmfj.com<mailto:ma...@lmfj.com> | www.lmfj.com<http://www.lmfj.com/>
[[image]]
Like Us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/leemichaelsjewelry>

Watch the Lee Michaels Story <http://www.lmfj.com/embed_holder.php>

This communication is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
this communication .

<<inline: image001.png>>