The GNU Classpath DLL is probably not in the execution
path.  Please make sure that all four DLLs that are part
of the XCC/.NET distribution are in the same directory as
your .NET application, or in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC).

On Nov 18, 2008, at 8:38 AM, Sakthikumar, Vasu wrote:

I am getting this error when I use the Xcc Xquery Handler in a .NET web service.

The type initializer for 'java.net.URI' threw an exception.

Do you know why this might be happening?

Thanks

Vasu

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ] On Behalf Of Pete Aven
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 4:56 PM
To: Joydeep_Sinha
Cc: Vivek_Nagasundara; general@developer.marklogic.com
Subject: RE: [MarkLogic Dev General] Important: Resolution of an Issue in Marklogic

Hi Joydeep,

There is currently no xhtml conversion for OOXML packages. You’ll have to write your own transformation.

The ‘Office OpenXML Extract’ pipeline will extract the pieces from a .docx package into a parts folder.

Example: if you save the document “HelloWorld.docx” to a domain with the ‘Office OpenXML Extract’ pipeline attached, you’ll find the binary, along with all the parts in the “parts” folder.
HelloWorld.docx
HelloWorld_docx_parts/word/document.xml
HelloWorld_docx_parts/[Content_Typex].xml
HelloWorld_docx_parts/_rels/.rels
HelloWorld_docx_parts/etc.     …   (rest of parts)

You can query and display the pieces in CQ.

Styling information for the .docx can be found in the <w:rPr>,<w:pPr> elements in document.xml. The child elements of these will contain either direct formatting elements, or references to the styles.xml file from the package, which contains all style definitions for the document.

Hope this helps,
Pete