From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron Hitchens
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 1:54 PM
To: General Mark Logic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] (no subject)

   The GNU Classpath DLL is probably not in the execution
path.  Please make sure that all four DLLs that are part
of the XCC/.NET distribution are in the same directory as
your .NET application, or in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC).

On Nov 18, 2008, at 8:38 AM, Sakthikumar, Vasu wrote:

> I am getting this error when I use the Xcc Xquery Handler in a .NET
> web service.
>
> The type initializer for 'java.net.URI' threw an exception.
>
> Do you know why this might be happening?
>
> Thanks
>
> Vasu

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain information which is confidential, proprietary and/or
legally privileged.  The unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or disclosure
of this email or any of its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you
have received this email in error, please immediately delete it and notify the
sender.